In case you haven’t noticed, comments and posts from Veronica went rogue the past couple of days.
Hmm, why am I using third person?
Anyway… I wish there was an interesting story to why I haven’t written anything but the truth is fairly simple – I took a break.
And it was GREAT!
In the spirit of Christmas (and eggnog) I took the liberty of giving myself a break. We always talk about how blogging can be very time consuming and not very financially rewarding, but never do anything about it. So… I took the time to work on some ideas I’ve been eagerly discussing here earlier. Well, there may have been some other activities going on, such as watching the entire “Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” series (original version) and a lot of sitting around on my butt.
Based on the lack of emails I typically receive about new posts, it seems many of you took a break today as well. Did we all have the same idea at the same time?
I did have a chance to read some blogs this week, many of which were fantastic! As always, it gives me great pleasure to highlight some of your masterpieces every week.
Your Awesome Posts this Week
- 2012 in Review | NZ Muse
- Apple Peak or Plateau? What do you think? | Thad Thoughts
- How We Paid Off $30,000 in Credit Card Debt | Eyes on the Dollar
- Has Christmas Become Too Commercial? | Monster Piggy Bank
- 50 Side Business Ideas You Can Start Today | Frugal Habits
- Club Thrifty: Turning Our Dreams into Reality | Club Thrifty
- Student Loan Forgiveness Programs – Yay or Nay? | Untemplater
- Fact of Life and Business – You Get What You Pay For | DollarVersity
- How I helped my Handyman Get into Debt | Reach Financial Independence
- A Frugal Person’s View on Holiday Tipping | Frugal Rules
- Are Your Finances an Amazing Race? | MoneyMasterMom
- Save For Retirement or Pay Off Debt? | Debt Roundup
- Never Ask About a Foreclosed Home | Blue Collar Workman
Alright now. You have got to STOP WRITING AWESOME STUFF, because this is way too much linking going on here. But I can’t help it! Seriously, can you maybe take more breaks? Draining Blue Pelican website page rank, ugh. Hehe, pshhh who cares…!
I entered a bunch of carnivals this week. Most of them I can’t find now because they didn’t say who’s hosting, and others didn’t include my post. This is happening fairly often now and I’m not quite sure why? Maybe it’s the payday loan home page that spooks everyone. *sigh*
If I’m in your carnival and haven’t linked back to you, please let me know! I apologize for not making sure to know exactly which carnival I’m entering
Thanks for making this week an interesting one and not complaining about having to leave a comment here the last couple of days.